Effective Date: 10 Nov 2017
Revised Date: 16 Jan 2020
Your personal information is important to Kinetix International Logistics, LLC (Kinetix International Logistics). In order to facilitate your relocation information about yourself, those accompanying you, the location of your possessions, contact information, details about your possessions, collection of documents, information
necessary to interact with governmental agencies and any necessary information concerning your employment if applicable will be collected and utilized. If you are relocating with a corporation or on your own some of the aforementioned information maybe provided by your employer, your relocation company or an overseas freight forwarder consigning services to one of our offices on your behalf.
Kinetix International Logistics operates globally, as such your personal information is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), EU-US & Swiss-US collectively referred to as Privacy Shield, any local laws as well as laws present in Canada, Germany, Mexico, Singapore & the United Kingdom. This Privacy Statement details the information we gather and what we do with it. Information provided or obtained during this process is Kinetix International Logistics’ confidential information unless expressly stated otherwise.
Kinetix International Logistics doesn’t operate as a Consumer Service Company and as such doesn’t share or utilize personal information for anything other than your authorized physical relocation. Kinetix International Logistics may share information with other companies in conjunction with your physical move. Kinetix International Logistics operates both as a controller and processor. Upon conclusion of your relocation and within the limits of the law all personal information will only be kept as long as needed to comply with legal and contractual obligations; as such personal information will no longer be shared, information will be archived& information will eventually be anonymized.
WHAT WE GATHER & WHAT WE DO WITH IT
Personal information identifies the specific individual associated including: name, address, phone numbers, email, driver’s license, passport, work visa, bank account information, Tax ID, etc.
- All personal information collected is necessary to arrange services, facilitate your relocation and interact with authorities.
- Personal information will only be shared with those parties or authorities involved in facilitating your relocation.
- Kinetix International Logistics will remain reasonably responsible for all personal information shared with affiliates and Third Parties as provided by both Privacy Shield, GDPR and any Addendums.
- Kinetix International Logistics and their network suppliers have strict private policies in place.
- Kinetix International Logistics does not share or sell any information with/to marketers.
- Kinetix International Logistics does not utilize personal information to profile.
- Kinetix International Logistics acts as both a controller and processor of the information at the direction of the client and or client and account.
- Any individual who seeks to access, correct, amend or delete inaccurate information should direct their request to Kinetix International Logistics. Kinetix International Logistics will review the inquiry or discuss the inquiry with the controller and reply within a reasonable period.
- Kinetix International Logistics reserves the right to disclose any information necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone who may be intentionally or unintentionally violating, causing harm/ interference/injury to Kinetix International Logistics property, rights, other Kinetix International Logistics’ Customers, Governmental Agencies, etc.
- Kinetix International Logistics may access and or disclose personal information in good faith as the law permits, as required by law to comply with a subpoena or for administrative purposes.
Personal information will be retained as long as your record is active and thereafter consistent with data retention policies. If you elect to cancel services or request we no longer use your information Kinetix International Logistics will cease to share your information, archive and anonymize as legally and contractually allowable.
Suppliers & Third Parties
Kinetix International Logistics reserves the right to share personal information with clients, affiliates and any third party service providers as permitted by law in order to facilitate and deliver services on your behalf.
Kinetix International Logistics may disclose personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets; in the event of such a change notice will be posted on the website as well as any choices you may have.
The Kinetix International Logistics supply chain is an important piece of how services are delivered.
Kinetix International Logistics will take reasonable steps to ensure all suppliers are obligated to protect personal information.
Transfer of Information and Location of Servers
The website and operational platform are hosted and located within the United States. Any personal information will be transferred to the United States. Any information provided on your behalf or personal information
you provide equates to consent to its transfer, storage, processing and use in accordance with this Privacy
Compliance and US law.
Kinetix International Logistics is compliant and certified with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks and GDPR requirements regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information. To learn more about Privacy Shield visit www.privacyshield.gov.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Kinetix International Logistics commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you should have a complaint or inquiry please contact Kinetix International Logistics:
Kinetix International Logistics, LLC Data Protection Officer
5301 Shawnee Road, Suite #402
Alexandria, Virginia 22312 USA
Tel: +1 703.564.9500
Kinetix International Logistics commits to refer unresolved privacy complaints to the EU Data Protection Authorities (DPA’s). If you don’t receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint or if the situation is not satisfactorily addressed please visit DPA’s website at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-\ protection-authorities/index_en.htm or if the issue is Swiss related to the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) at: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/links/data-protection—switzerland.html If your complaint is still not resolved through these channels under limited circumstances a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
In the event of a privacy complaint within the United States, Kinetix International Logistics is subject to investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. If you don’t receive timely acknowledgment or you are dissatisfied with your response from Kinetix International Logistics, please visit the FTC website at https://www.ftc.gov.
Your personal information is important. Kinetix International Logistics maintains reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect all data. Kinetix International Logistics regularly reviews receipt, delivery, use, security standards, and procedures for handling all information both internally and externally to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use or access to personal information. Kinetix International Logistics limits contact to those employees, agents and suppliers based on the services and functions each entity is providing.
If you should have a question or concern please use the contact information under Compliance above.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Kinetix International Logistics reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement at any time and at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be made available on the website prior to becoming effective.
You have the right to:
- Verify if Kinetix International Logistics or a third party is processing your information
- Confirm what specific information Kinetix International Logistics may have
- Erase or Anonymize your information within the constraints of any legal or contractual limitations
- Restrict processing for later evidence or use
- Object to having your information used for marketing (Kinetix International Logistics doesn’t utilize or share your information)
In the event of an issue please use the contact information under the Compliance above
Data Collection Technology
Kinetix International Logistics employs limited use automatic data collection technology on all websites or services. The tracking technology includes cookies (see below) to collect information such as your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit page URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the websites you visit, number of links you click while on the websites and other data. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website or service. Other than rate requests explicitly submitted on Kinetix International Logistics forms. Kinetix International Logistics does not gather personal information of any kind.
Visiting other Internet Sites and Social Media
Kinetix International Logistics is not responsible or liable for third-party sites accessed through a Kinetix International Logistics website. Other Internet sites including those which may be linked to/from the Kinetix International Logistics website may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all. The inclusion of any link, including social media links, does not necessarily imply we endorse the third party company, its Internet site or any services it may promote.
Kinetix International Logistics websites may make use of “cookies” to measure website activity and provide analytics. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to collect sensitive information about your computer or data residing on your computer. Most major websites use this technology and most browsers are set up to accept them.
Visitors may disable cookies by visiting their browser settings and adjusting their browser’s cookie settings; however, disabling cookies may interfere with the ability to view certain content on Kinetix International Logistics sites.